I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

My Insta ♥

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Happy 1st Month Anniversary ♥

Babe boy, 

Happy 1st Month Anniversary~! ♥


Although we can't meet up and celebrate together but still we'll celebrate together on the fon..

Alright? =)

After you graduate, we'll become even closer I know..

Silly boy, I may not be the perfect girl for you but I'll get better days by days...

okay?

As I promised.♥

I'm  not a good gf totally earlier, but I told myself not to hurt you...

I duno y... I really scared to hurt ur feelings... =X

hmmmm =)

I wana say I LOVE YOU once again

&

Good Luck for tml's PKS 3 =D

Giv u a big kiss...

Mmmmmmmuackzzz!!!!




HEHEHEHE =D




17/7 our day being together ♥

wrote it while I'm having class... Miss him too muchiieee~ ♥

Wish we are like these two fingers, stick together and never leave each other  ♥





with lots of love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...