I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

My Insta ♥

Sunday 4 December 2011

It's December !!! =D

Do you like December? 

I love December. 

Why? 

Coz it's a month to celebrate Christmas!

Santa, Santa...

Can you make my wish comes true?

My wishlist!


A pair of CDG PLAY@Converse!


A Monster Beats By Dre SOLO!

 That's all! 

Not much rite? I know I'm not that greedy. =P

HEHEHE~ 

Santa~ Santa~ Where r u? 

I promise I'll be a good girl.

Please make my wish come true~ =))

Hey dearest readers, how bout your wishlist?

;)

Pray hard if you have think of what you wanted. 

Haven't think of what you want? THINK NOW! 


Last but not least...

wish everyone here...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Get ur socks ready to let Santa puts your prezzie in it! ;)

Ho!Ho!Ho! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...